This course introduces you to some of the maintenance duties that can be performed by Tiered Administrators. You explore the Administration Console. You practice creating users, and Address Book entries, and you view Users and Groups through the Status Monitor. Finally, you practice what you have learned in a lab. If you are new to this material, we recommend that you take the lessons in order; however this is not a requirement.
- You may exit the course and return to where you left off at any time.
- To get credit for completing the course you must complete each lesson as well as the lab.
- Completing all lessons, and the lab, takes about 30 minutes.
We encourage you to share ideas with others taking the course by clicking "Course Discussion" on the right. If you'd like to leave feedback during the course, please click "Feedback" in the upper-right corner of the window. You'll also have the opportunity to leave feedback while taking the survey at the end of the course.
Learning Objectives - by the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Access the Administration Console
- Add, Edit and Delete Users
- Understand Tiered Administration best practices
- Create Users and Address Book entries
- Understand naming conventions
- View Users and Groups
- Know the functionality of Badge and Group Status Monitors