This is an update on the previous Vocera I a course - Introduction to the Vocera B3000N Badge. The course has been broken down into two separate courses, this one - Introduction to the Vocera B3000N Badge and the next course - Working With the Vocera B3000N Badge.
This new introductory course is 12 minutes in length and will familiarize you with the basics of your Vocera Badge.
Course Objectives - By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Describe the Vocera Badge and its benefits
- Describe how to correctly wear the Badge
- Describe how to remove and attach/insert accessories and the battery
- Demonstrate the proper way to interact with the Badge
- Describe logging in and recording your name, and the importance of logging in and out