This 25 minute course is the second part of the reconfigured Introduction to the Vocera B3000N Badge, and will familiarize you with the basic functions and commands needed to interact with your Vocera B3000N Badge.
By the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Describe Vocera etiquette as it relates to protected health information (PHI) and privacy laws such as HIPAA
- Demonstrate how to make a call to a colleague or group
- Describe how to accept and decline calls
- Demonstrate using the DND button
- Describe how to record, play, and delete voice messages